Thursday, May 29, 2008

MG Precision Handbook

It is finished!

I have self-published "MG Precision Handbook" a system played by Meg and myself through lulu.com. The cover might need work, but no one will buy it except maybe me, Meg, and a few friends who like to support accomplishments. Not worried, though. It's like the guy at Master Point Press told me, "It's a system book, which doesn't sell anyway, and you're not Eddie Kantar, so it definitely won't sell." Very true. So, if you would like to read my book, I have the pdf available here. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for your book.

I have been trying to write a bridge bidding program to practice with. This book is exactly what I need.

Unfortunately, I haven't played serious bridge since 1980 so I forgot most of the Precision that I knew.

Greg Earnest said...

Sorry it's been some months for me to get back and say you're welcome. It's nice to know others share in my obsessions. :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot!
I read your book and learn many good modifications to the origional Precision system.

Best wishes!

Henry from China.